DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Global Open-Source Intelligence Market Forecast to 2028 – COVID-19 Impact and Global Analysis By Technique (Text Analytics, Video Analytics, Social Media Analytics, Geospatial Analytics, Security Analytics, and Others) and End-User” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global open-source intelligence market was valued at Euro 3,422.74 million in 2021 and is projected to reach Euro 10,858.24 million by 2028; it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 17.9% from 2021 to 2028.
Over a few years, social media has gained momentum across the world. More than 80% of the global population has at least one social media account. Apart from using social media account for communication, individuals are using it for earning. Social media has also become a marketing platform for both individuals and businesses. Social media networks provide several options for internet investigations because a large amount of important information is available at one location.
For example, any personal information can be obtained from anywhere across the world by checking a person’s Facebook profile. The information gathered from social media websites is referred to as social media intelligence (SOCMINT), which is a subbranch of open-source intelligence (OSINT). Social media platforms can have both public posts and private posts. Without the creator’s consent, private information-such as materials shared with friend circles-cannot be accessed. However, with the rise in the use of social media, content and data theft have also experienced a surge over the years.
Therefore, the adoption of social media intelligence is increasing across businesses to protect every data published on their social media pages. For instance, MEDUSA offers a platform to analyze digital data from social media, dark web, forums, and closed databases to help organizations fight against serious crimes. Thus, the above-mentioned factors are expected to fuel the growth of the open-source intelligence market in the future.
The global open-source intelligence market is segmented on the basis of technique, end user, and geography. Based on technique, the market is segmented into text analytics, video analytics, social media analytics, geospatial analytics, security analytics, and others. Based on end user, the open-source intelligence market is segmented into government intelligence agencies, military and defense intelligence agencies, cyber security organizations, law enforcement agencies, private specialized business, financial services, and others. Geographically, the market is segmented into North America (the US, Canada, and Mexico), Europe (France, Germany, Italy, the UK, Russia, and the Rest of Europe), Asia Pacific (Australia, China, India, Japan, South Korea, and the Rest of APAC), Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, South Africa, the UAE, and the Rest of MEA), and South America (Brazil, Argentina, and the Rest of SAM).
Reasons to buy
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the global open-source intelligence market
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the global open-source intelligence market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long-term strategies
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution
- Rise in Government Initiatives to Protect Individuals’ and Organizations’ Data
- Surge in Demand for OSINT among Enterprises
- Concerns Related to Data Quality Issues
- Integration of Artificial Intelligence with Open-Source Intelligence
- Growing Adoption of OSINT for Social Media Analytics
- Digital Clues
- Alfresco Software, Inc.
- EXPERT SYSTEM S.P.A.
- Palantir Technologies
- Thales Group
- Maltego Technologies.
- NetSentries Technologies FZCO
- IPS S.p.A.
- Google LLC
- Recorded Future, Inc
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/pjo203