The second day of Amazon Prime Day in Australia seems to be all about smartphones. There are hundreds of dollars’ worth of savings on a range of major brands, including HUAWEI, Samsung, Motorola, Google and LG.
The best phone deal today is the Samsung Galaxy S10e for AUD $728 – a $171 saving on retail price, and a $21 saving on yesterday’s Prime Day deal.
If you’re after something different, check out the best smartphone deals below, or explore them yourself on the Amazon Prime Day Electronics Store.
You need to be an Amazon Prime member to access the deals, which costs $6.99 per month. If you don’t want to pay for membership but still want to take part in Prime Day, sign up for a 30-day free trial here.
See our best Prime Day deals for Australia here.
Best Smartphone Deals For Prime Day 2019
• Samsung SM-G970FZKAXSA Galaxy S10e 128GB – AUD $728 (was $899)
• Moto G7 Power – Unlocked – 32 GB – AUD $316.09 (was $365.23)
• Moto Z3 Play – AUD $437.67 (was $555.80)
• Google – Pixel 3 XL with 128GB Memory Cell Phone (Unlocked) – AUD $$1,479.54 (was $1926.29)
• LG Electronics LG Q7+ Limited Edition BTS Factory Unlocked Smartphone – AUD $431.18 (was $549.95)
• Samsung Galaxy J7 Crown 4G LTE Prepaid Smartphone – AUD $130.32 (was $184.13)