MarketInsightsReports has published a report titled global Software Defined Security market research report 2021 that is a detailed observation of several aspects, including the rate of growth, technological advances, and different methodologies implemented by the primary current market players. The report is based on a collective analysis of data, which is obtained through primary and secondary research. It provides a systematic approach to the current and prospective scenario of this market.
The report also takes into account the impact of the novel COVID-19 pandemic on the Software Defined Security market and offers a clear assessment of the projected market fluctuations during the forecast period.
The global Software Defined Security market registered a CAGR of 33.7% over the forecast period 2021- 2026. Software-defined security enables the implementation of dynamic security in the network by means of a controller that is driven by software or an application.
Click here to get the latest sample copy of updated research 2021 before purchase
Key Market Trends
Cloud Is Driving Software Defined Security
– There has been a strong shift from a few years ago when most information security professionals saw the cloud as limited secure. The cloud is now seen as transformational rather than as a possible security posture trade-off. This threatens security hardware and infrastructure players, who have profited from growing cyberthreats and expanding increasingly connected networks. The cloud may prove to be the driver of security transformation.
– Cloud infrastructure is being architected for new, rising demands, especially relevant to horizontal and vertical scale and security. Cloud environments will frequently adopt software and service-centric security solutions that can climb globally and seamlessly, without location-specific restrictions or constraints.
North America Accounts for the Largest Share in the Software Defined Security Market
– The United States is one of the largest consumers of cloud software-defined security in the world. This could be attributed to the presence of large enterprises, growing frequency of cyber-attacks, and the increasing number of hosted servers in the country. Many cloud security-providing companies are headquartered in the United States, and the country is home to approximately 63% of the world’s privately-owned cybersecurity companies. Most of the companies pilot their new services in the country before launching and them globally.
– The rapid adoption of new technology in the country and growing focus on security are pushing the market forward. Presence of large cloud service providers in the country, such as Microsoft and Amazon, is playing a significant role in the growth of the cloud security market. US federal, state, and local government agencies rank last in cybersecurity compared to 17 major private industries, including transportation, retail, and healthcare. Presently, however, the government in this region has tightened the security norms to provide better cloud security.
Browse Full report description and TOC
The global software-defined Security Market is highly fragmented, as several cyber threats are forcing governments and respective industries to invest more on their cyberspace. Increasing investment is driving many new players that offer solutions at lower prices into the market, which makes the market competitive. Some of the key players in the market are International Business Machines Corp.(NYSE: IBM), Intel Corp.(NASADQ: INTC), EMC Corporation, Cisco Systems Inc.(NASDAQ: CSCO). These players are constantly innovating and upgrading their product offerings to cater to the increasing market demand.
– April 2019 – Intel and Google cloud announced a strategic partnership to develop Anthos reference design to simplify deployment across on-premises data centers and clouds.
– January 2019 – Cisco acquired Ensoft Ltd. to simplify service provider networks through automation and programmability. Ensoft, a privately-held company headquartered in Harpenden, England, provides software solutions for service provider networks.
Buy Full Software Defined Security market Report@:
Key Points of the Software Defined Security market report
– Comprehensive evaluation of all opportunities and risks in the market.
– Software Defined Security market ongoing developments and significant occasions.
– Detailed study of business techniques for development of the market-driving players.
– Conclusive study about the improvement plot of market for approaching years.
– Top to bottom appreciation of market-express drivers, targets and major littler scale markets.
– Favorable impression inside imperative mechanical and publicize latest examples striking the market.
This Press Release has been written with the intention of providing accurate market information which will enable our readers to make informed strategic investment decisions. If you notice any problem with this content, please feel free to reach us on firstname.lastname@example.org.