A total of 16 healthtech start-ups have made it through to the heats in this year’s Digital Health Rewired Pitchfest 2021.
The 16 start-ups will go head-to-head to be named this year’s Pitchfest winners, with heats broadcast daily as part of the extensive five-day virtual festival celebrating the best of digital health and data.
The 16 finalists battling to win a chance to pilot their solution at an NHS site. For the second year running Chelsea and Westminster Hospital NHS Foundation Trust and their charity, CW+ will offer the winners a real-world test bed in whichever care setting their concept or start-up is based. Four heats of four finalists will run Monday 15 to Thursday 18 March with the Pitchfest final taking place on Friday 19 March.
The final 16 are:
- Concentric Health – a digital consent and shared decision making web application
- FeelTect – a smart leg ulcer dressing and platform
- Feebris – an AI tool which helps carers to identify health risks and deterioration within elderly communities
- Eupnoos – an app which uses AI for lung condition diagnosis and monitoring
- MediShout – an app which allows healthcare staff to report operational issues and uses AI to help predict potential issues and bottlenecks
- EnrichMyCare – a remote personal health monitoring platform for children with disabilities
- MRI My Pacemaker – a cloud-based referrals platform for MRI scans
- Digital Health (OXDH) – cloud-based platform help to enable remote consultations
- Joy – a social prescribing app which involves connecting patients to non-clinical services that improve health and wellbeing
- VUI Diagnostics – a device which provides simple retinal screening to help tackle global blindness
- Apian – helps connect the healthcare industry with the drone industry via an application programming interface (API)
- Peppy Health – an app which provides access to specialist support and resources specific to major life transitions such as menopause, fertility and parenthood
- Kids Speech Labs – online platform which uses data and clinical experience to benchmark children’s language and speech
- Open Medical – digital platform which allows doctors to triage, track, plan and review the care of patients
- Virti Healthcare – uses mixed reality (XR), artificial intelligence and gamification to help healthcare employees learn faster and remember training for longer.
- Tekihealth Solutions – digital hub which facilities remote consultations
You can register to watch the PitchFest heats, as well as for this year’s Rewired conference by visiting the website here.