Part of the esteemed EmTech Event Series, the online conference is the outlet’s signature event on artificial intelligence (AI) and business leadership. This year, EmTech Digital is curated for tech- decision makers tasked with implementing AI successfully, equipping them with reliable and unbiased information, real-world tested strategies, an understanding of the latest innovations and a grasp their inherent challenges.
Featured speakers include:
- Anima Anandkumar, Director of ML Research, NVIDIA
- Madeleine Clare Elish, Senior Research Scientist, Ethical AI, Google
- Dario Gil, Senior Vice President and Director, IBM Research
- Xuedong Huang, Technical Fellow and CTO, Azure Cognitive Services, Microsoft
- Stefan Jockusch, Vice President, Strategy, Siemens Digital Industries Software – Presenting Partner
- Michelle Lee, Vice President, Machine Learning Solutions Lab, Amazon Web Services
- Andrew Ng, Founder and CEO, Landing AI
- Julian Sanchez, Director of Emerging Technology, John Deere
- Ilya Sutskever, Cofounder and Chief Scientist, OpenAI
- Sanjeev Vohra, Global Lead, Applied Intelligence, Accenture – Presenting Partner
EmTech Digital combines the authoritative, influential, and trustworthy insight MIT Technology Review is known for with a virtual, attendee-centric experience. Designed for interaction, attendees can engage with speakers, MIT Technology Review editors, and each other through lively panel discussions and interactive chats, polls, and Q&A sessions.
EmTech Digital’s presenting partners are Accenture, a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud, and security; and Siemens Digital Industries Software, offering a deep portfolio of software across a broad spectrum of industry domains. KPMG also joins as event partner. For additional partnership opportunities, please contact Andrew Hendler at [email protected].
For full conference details, registration, and partnership opportunities visit www.emtechdigital.com.
Media who would like to cover the event should reach out to [email protected] to learn more about obtaining press credentials.
About MIT Technology Review
Founded at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology in 1899, MIT Technology Review is a world-renowned, independent media company whose insight, analysis, and interviews explain the newest technologies and their commercial, social, and political impacts. MIT Technology Review derives its authority from its relationship to the world’s foremost technology institution and from its editors’ deep technical knowledge, capacity to see technologies in their broadest context, and unequaled access to leading innovators and researchers. MIT Technology Review’s mission is to bring about better-informed and more conscious decisions about technology through authoritative, influential, and trustworthy journalism. Subscribe. Listen. Attend. Follow: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram.
MIT Technology Review
SOURCE MIT Technology Review