Gacha Club is a new game by Lunmie that allows you to create your own squad and dress them up however you may want. The game gives you the ability to choose from various items including the likes of dresses, shirts, hairstyles, weapons, pants, and more. This allows you to create your characters form your squad and play the game however your heart desires.
Is the game available on iPhone?
No, the game has just been officially released for Google Play Store and the iOS release is still in the pipeline. Lunmie says that the release is going to happen soon and they plan to release their Windows 10 version on 10th July. So the iOS version should also arrive in the next few weeks.
This is just an educated guess, there is no official word on the iOS release yet. Some users on the official website also mention the first week of August as the release time for the iOS version of the Gacha Club. This too should be taken with a grain of salt but you can rest assured that the iOS version is in the works and should see the light of day anytime now.
How to get Gacha Club without an Android device
If you do not have an Android device, then you will need a PC to play the game. Although the PC release is also not out yet, you can install the Android version using an Android emulator like Bluestacks. Install Bluestacks on your system and set up your account by following the on-screen instructions. Once Bluestacks is running on your system, download and install Gacha Club to your Bluestacks emulator and you should see the Gacha Club icon right on your home screen. Simply launch the game and start playing the game!
What can you do until Gacha Club is out on iOS
There are several ways you can follow along with your friends on Gacha Club. Some of them have been mentioned below.
- You can follow the game on Reddit and see other players’ progress to keep up with the latest happenings. But this also brings the risk of getting spoilers so ensure to look out for the ‘Spoiler’ tag in Reddit’s posts.
- You can check out reviews on the Play Store to get the initial impression of the game. This will also help you identify any preliminary bugs that might plague the Gacha Club.
- Lastly, you can use our guide above to install Bluestacks on your Windows PC. This will allow you to run the Android version of the Gacha Club on your PC which should help you hang on till the game is released on iOS.
Do I have to purchase in-game items in Gacha Club
Absolutely not, these items are completely free allowing you to create the exact character that you may want. Gacha is one of the few modern mobile games that allows you to customize your character completely for free without the need for any in-app purchases.
Some well-known features of Gacha Club that you should know about
- 10 main customizable characters
- 90 extra side characters
- Interchangeable colors
- 600 different character poses
- Customizable pet animals
- Support for transferring and exchange of characters
- Dedicated Studio Mode to create your own content
- Over 150 pet animals to choose from
- In-built mini-games
- Exclusively no in-app purchases
We hope this guide helped you learn everything you needed to know about
Gacha Club on iOS. If you have any more questions, feel free to reach out to us using the comments section below.