You can chat in Hindi on WhatsApp by making a few changes in your settings. Know how to
WhatsApp is one of the trendiest ways of mobile communication across the globe. The instant messaging app has made on-the-go contact among users very convenient. Millions of people use WhatsApp to chat or talk to their friends and family. While most of us prefer English while chatting or typing, those who are not comfortable in English can type in Hindi as well. The app allows users to type / write messages in their own language. You can compose messages in Hindi language on WhatsApp by making some slight changes in your phone’s settings. All you have to do is activate Hindi Devanagari on your mobile device, and you will be able to type in Hindi with anyone, be it SMS or email or search or… WhatsApp! Here’s s step by step guide for the same
How to type in on WhatsApp in android phones
1. Go to the settings of your phone and head to Languages and Input section.
2. Now click on the Add Language tab and select Hindi by clicking on +Add Language below. Once done Hindi language will be added to your device.
3. Now, go back to the Languages and Types enable the Language Switching Mode at the bottom.
4. There, choose any of the options among Language Key and Space Bar Swipe, Language Key, Space Bar Swipe options as per your choice.
5. Once done, you can go to WhatsApp, open any chat and then swipe on the spacebar to type in Hindi.