When you’re having networking problems and you just can’t pinpoint what the problem is, then resetting your Galaxy S7’s network settings is one of the best things you can do. Learn how to do this solution be following the steps in this video.
Before we proceed, we want to remind you that if you are looking for solutions to your own #Android issue, you can contact us by using the link provided at the bottom of this page. When describing your issue, please be as detailed as possible so we can easily pinpoint a relevant solution. If you can, kindly include the exact error messages you are getting to give us an idea where to start. If you have already tried some troubleshooting steps before emailing us, make sure to mention them so we can skip them in our answers.
Resetting your device’s network settings is an effective way to resolve a lot of wifi, cellular, or Bluetooth issues. Here’s how it’s done: The following changes will occur by performing a reset of network settings.
- Stored Wi-Fi networks will be deleted.
- Paired Bluetooth devices will be deleted.
- Background data sync settings will be turned on.
- Data restrictive settings in applications that were manually turned on/off by the customer will be reset to the default setting.
- Network selection mode will be set to automatic.
So, make sure you know the login credentials to the Wi-Fi network you’re connecting to before doing this…
- From the Home screen, swipe up on an empty spot to open the Apps tray.
- Tap Settings > General Management > Reset > Reset network settings.
- Tap RESET SETTINGS.
- If you have set up a PIN, enter it.
- Tap RESET SETTINGS. Once complete, a confirmation window will appear.
That’s it. Congratulations. Hopefully this video helps in fixing your network problem.
Engage with us
If you are one of the users who encounters a problem with your device, let us know. We offer solutions for Android-related problems for free so if you have an issue with your Android device, simply fill in the short questionnaire in this link and we will try to publish our answers in the next posts. We cannot guarantee a quick response so if your issue is time sensitive, please find another way to resolve your problem.
If you find this post helpful, please help us by spreading the word to your friends. TheDroidGuy has social network presence as well so you may want to interact with our community in our Facebook and Google+ pages.