The Carl Pei-led company, “Nothing” is about to launch its first phone named “Phone (1)” on the 12th of July globally. Since it’s their first phone, they will be selling in via an invite system (got that nostalgic vibe, we felt that too). In order to get your invite code, you need to join the waiting list. After that, you will be able to secure yourself an invite to buy the shiny, flashy, eye-catching, phone in a transparent design. If you are looking to secure an invite code for the Nothing Phone (1) or having trouble joining the waitlist, we are here to help you. So let’s have a look at how can you join the waitlist, secure an invite code, and pre-book the Nothing Phone (1).
Nothing Phone (1): Pre-booking Benefits
If you opt for pre-booking a Phone (1), by paying a minimum pre-booking amount, which is said to be refundable if you later change your mind. You become eligible to not only secure yourself a Nothing Phone (1), but also some added benefits as follows:
Pre-booking benefits in India
According to reliable tipster Mukul Sharma, if you pre-book your Nothing Phone (1) in India, then you will get these following benefits:
- A Phone (1) accessory at special pricing
- Exclusive Pre-order offers (No cost EMI, Complete Mobile Protection, Exchange offers, and some freebies)
Pre-booking benefits in United Kingdom
According to the tweet from another reliable tipster and render artist Ben Geskin, if you pre-book your Nothing Phone (1) in United Kingdom, then you will get these following benefits:
- £20 (or local currency equivalent) off on phone (1) accessory, or
- £20 (or local currency equivalent) off on ear (1)
Steps to Join the waitlist of the Nothing Phone (1)
You can pre-order your Nothing Phone (1), by following these steps:
1. Go to the Nothing’s website, and click on learn more.
4. Once, you are logged, click on learn more, and then on Join Waitlist.
When you can Pre-book your Nothing Phone (1)?
You can pre-order your Nothing Phone (1) after receiving the invite code on your mail. Later on the launch day, i.e., 12th July you can purchase the phone by paying the money on the portal (Flipkart in case of India) for the model of your choice.. The deposit money paid earlier for the pre-order pass, will be automatically deducted from the final payment.
Steps to Pre-order your Nothing Phone (1)
Once you receive your invite code, on your email. you need to click the pre-order link from the mail. In our case it took us to Flipkart, you can pre-order the Nothing Phone (1) by following these steps:
1. Go to Flipkart from the link in the Mail.
2. Enter the Invite Code, in the coupon code text field, to claim your Nothing Phone (1) pre-order pass, as a reward.
3. Now on the next page. you can pay the Pre-order amount of Rs. 2000 (with a 97% off catch)
4. Now, after the payment you can find the pre-order pass in your order history.
Bonus Tip: Increase your In Line Score
You can share your referral link with your friends and family, and if they join the waitlist with your link, you will move up the queue. Increasing your chances of successfully getting the invite code to pre-book your very own nothing phone (1).
How to check how many people have used your Invite Code
You can check, how many people have joined the wait list, using your referral code. Here’s how to do it:
3. Now, you will see how many people have signed up for the Nothing Phone (1) waiting list, using your link. According to Nothing , the more the number of people use your link, the higher you will move up in the queue.
So this is how you can join the waiting list, to pre-book a brand new, shiny, and transparent phone, called the Nothing Phone (1). I hope you found this article useful, if you did make sure to like, and share with others. Also, do let me know your thoughts about the Nothing Phone (1), by tweeting at me, on my profile.
Do check out our other coverage around the Nothing Phone (1), and stay tuned for more such tech tips and tricks, and also the Nothing Phone (1) review.
You can also follow us for instant tech news at Google News or for tips and tricks, smartphones & gadgets reviews, join GadgetsToUse Telegram Group or for the latest review videos subscribe GadgetsToUse YouTube Channel.