Here we will guide on how to find the IMEI Serial Numbers In Honor View 20. There are three methods to find the IMEI number on your device.
Steps to Find IMEI Serial Numbers In Honor View 20
Following are the three methods by which you can find the IMEI Serial Numbers In Honor View 20.
Check it directly on your Huawei Honor View 20
- First o all simply turn on your smartphone and open its “Settings”.
- Select ‘Device Information’ after this.
- Next is to click on status.
- Here you can find a lot of useful information about your Huawei Honor View 20 including the IMEI number.
Through Service code
- Turn on your Huawei Honor View 20 and go to apps home page.
- Open dialer and dial *#06#.
- This will reflect your device IMEI number on the screen.
Check original packaging box of your device
The IMEI number of almost every smartphone including the Huawei Honor View 20 is mentioned on its original packaging box. Check it out from there.
I hope this guide was useful to find the IMEI serial numbers in Honor View 20.
Huawei Honor View 20 Specifications:
Huawei Honor View 20 features a 6.4 inches IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2310 pixels. The smartphone is powered by Octa-core 2×2.6 GHz Cortex-A76 & 2×1.92 GHz Cortex-A76 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A55 HiSilicon Kirin 980 7 nm processor coupled with 6/8GB of RAM. The phone packs 128/256GB internal memory. The camera on the Huawei Honor View 20 comes with dual 48 MP + TOF 3D stereo camera, phase detection autofocus, LED flash, HDR, panorama and 25 MP front shooting camera.
Huawei Honor View 20 runs on Android 9.0 Pie with Magic UI 2.0 and backed by Li-Po 4000 mAh Non-removable battery. It also has Fingerprint sensor on the Back. The handset supports Hybrid Dual SIM with 4G on both slot. It comes with connectivity options such as Bluetooth, Wifi, USB OTG, FM, 3G and 4G.