New updates are added on February 23, 2020: Apple has pushed in the watchOS 6.2 Beta 2 update for the Apple Watch for the developers. The update brings in a lot of new features and bug fixes which you can find below:
- New Features: Support for ASWebAuthenticationSession is now available when using Apple Watch Series 3 and later. Using this, apps can now authenticate users via web-based logins such as OAuth. (51821703)
- New Features: The StoreKit framework is now available for use in watchOS apps.
- Fixed an issue where building an app for the Apple Watch Simulator could result in a compiler error. (56380604)
Apple smartwatches are known to bring in more health-centric features and with the help of watchOS, the device gets more new features for the devices. In fact, Apple has introduced the Apple watchOS 6.2 Beta 1 update for the devices that pack in some great features for the device like the support for in-app purchases for the App Store. And if you are looking for a way to download the watchOS 6.2 Beta 1 on your Apple Watch without any developer account then this guide is for you.
In this guide, we will guide you on how to download and install watchOS 6.2 Beta 2 on Apple watch without the need for a Developer Account. You can install the watchOS update and enjoy the new features on your Apple Watch. So, without further ado, let us get straight into the article itself:
- WatchOS 6 update is compatible with Apple Watch Series 5, 4, 3, 2 and Series 1
- Note that you cannot downgrade after installing the watchOS on your Apple Watch.
- Make sure that your iPhone is running on iOS 13.
- Charge the device to atleast 60%.
Download WatchOS for your Apple Watch
- Open the Safari browser and go to this website.
- Navigate and tap on watchOS beta profile.
- Tap on Allow to configure the profile.
- Watch app will open and click on the Install button to start installing the latest watchOS.
- Reboot your Apple watch by pressing Reboot button and tap on Done.
Install WatchOS for Apple Watch
- Open Watch App on your iPhone.
- Head over to My Watch>>General>>Software Update.
- Tap on Download and Install>>enter passcode>>Agree.
- That’s it!
So, there you have it from my side in this post. Hope you guys liked this post and were able to update your Apple Watch compatible series with the latest watchOS 6.2 Beta update. Let us know in the comments below if you liked this post or not. Until the next post…Cheers!