Flux is a fast growing tech startup making the topic of money fun for a community of 100,000 Australians.
Since launching in January 2020, we’ve been featured in the Australian Financial Review, Yahoo Finance and KIIS FM.
Our app has turned saving money into a weekly game where you can win cash prizes. We also make money education more exciting than your first night out after lockdown… (and definitely more exciting than a Dan Andrews press conference).
Oh, and our podcast, What the Flux, is Australia’s no.1 business news podcast with around 10,000 daily listeners.
About the role
Flux is looking for a Growth Marketer to drive customer acquisition and ramp up our performance channels.
In other words, you will plan, execute and manage Flux’s performance marketing function as we grow to 100,000 app users by the end of 2021.
We have the appetite to be bold with marketing – and we reckon you’ll have a lot of fun in the role. Not only will you be data driven and hypothesis-led, but you’ll also be creative (and playful) as we test ideas and channels to attract new users.
You’ll report to the Co-CEO (and Co-Founder) and you will be an important member of the team (so important, in fact, that your remuneration comes with equity options in the company).
- Build and own Flux’s digital acquisition strategy for all paid and performance marketing channels
- Plan, manage and execute all performance marketing activity across SEM, paid social, display and affiliates
- Monitor the performance of campaigns and optimise to achieve maximum ROI and engagement
- Communicate performance and insights to the rest of the team
- Use these insights to test new messages, channels and audiences
- Conduct performance forecasting and budget management
- You have a minimum of 2 years experience managing customer acquisition and paid social media campaigns
- You have had hands-on experience with Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Youtube campaigns
- You have a strong understanding of all the groovy stuff around segmentation, ad formats, tracking, lookalike audiences, attribution
- You have data analysis skills (we’re talking Google Analytics and other analytics tools)
- You’re hungry to learn, grow and become a key part of the Flux squad
- You love working in a fast paced, ever-changing environment, and you’re happy to work both autonomously and collaboratively
- You care about financial education and making the topic of money accessible and fun
- Experience in a startup environment is preferred, but not essential
- Equity share option plan (ie. there is an opportunity for you to be granted shares in the company, and become a future leader of the company too… as grow big time over the next few years)
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours and days in the office
- A fun, fast-paced, high energy culture
How to apply
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. Please include your full name and the role you’re applying for in the subject line of your email [i.e Mia Jones – Growth Marketer position]