Global Artificial Intelligence in Ultrasound Imaging Market By Offering (Hardware, Software, Services), Technology (Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, Context- Aware Computing, Computer Vision),Ultrasound Technology (Diagnostic Imaging, Therapeutic, 2D, 3D/4D Ultrasound Imaging, High Intensity Focused Ultrasound, Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripsy, Doppler Ultrasound), Application (Radiology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Cardiovascular, Gastroenterology), End- User (Hospitals and Providers, Patients, Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies, Healthcare Payers), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Artificial Intelligence in Ultrasound Imaging Market
Global Artificial Intelligence in Ultrasound Imaging Market is growing at a stable CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Development and advancement in the technology is the major factor for the growth of this market.
Get Sample Report + All Related Graphs & Charts (with COVID 19 Analysis) @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-artificial-intelligence-in-ultrasound-imaging-market&pm
Few of the major competitors currently working in the artificial intelligence in ultrasound imaging market are NVIDIA Corporation, Intel Corporation, IBM, Google, Microsoft, General Vision, GENERAL ELECTRIC, Siemens Healthcare Private Limited, Medtronic, CloudMedx Inc., Imagia Cybernetics Inc., Precision Health Intelligence, LLC., Cloud Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Competitive Analysis: Global Artificial Intelligence in Ultrasound Imaging Market
Global artificial intelligence in ultrasound imaging market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of artificial intelligence in ultrasound imaging market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Market Definition: Global Artificial Intelligence in Ultrasound Imaging Market
Ultrasound is a technique which is used to create an image of internal body organs and for the treatment of complex disease stomach problems, gallbladder or pancreas problems, and abdominal pain. AI powered solutions have improved the efficiency and diagnostic accuracy. AI technologies are making the imaging devices smarter and are also helping the clinicians to focus more on the patient and to analyze the problem deeply. Ultrasound imaging is considered as one of the fastest, safest and cheapest medical diagnostics technique.
- Rise in public & private investments is driving the market.
- Increasing incidence rates of chronic diseases is driving the market.
- Lack in the skilled AI professional is the major factor restraining the growth of this market
Key Developments in the Market:
- In February 2019, Philips announced the launch of their Epiq Elite ultrasound system. To improve the clinical confidence and patient experience it has combined the latest advances. Epiq Elite for obstetrics and gynecology delivers high image quality and 3D scans so that they can provide advanced fetal assessment during all stages of pregnancy.
- In June 2015, Royal Philips announced the launch of their anatomically Intelligent Ultrasound (AIUS), HeartModel. It has advanced quantification, automated 3-D views and robust reproducibility to cardiac ultrasound imaging. It will help the clinician to quickly, easily and confidently access the disease stats and find treatment for them.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Current and future of global artificial intelligence in ultrasound imaging market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
For More Insights Get FREE Detailed TOC @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-artificial-intelligence-in-ultrasound-imaging-market&pm
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
About Data Bridge Market Research:
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475