DBMR has added a new report titled Global Artificial Intelligence in Medical Imaging Market with analysis provides the insights which bring marketplace clearly into the focus and thus help organizations make better decisions. This Global Artificial Intelligence in Medical Imaging Market research report understands the current and future of the market in both developed and emerging markets. The report assists in realigning the business strategies by highlighting the business priorities. It throws light on the segment expected to dominate the industry and market. It forecast the regions expected to witness the fastest growth. This report is a collection of pragmatic information, quantitative and qualitative estimation by industry experts, the contribution from industry across the value chain. Furthermore, the report also provides the qualitative results of diverse market factors on its geographies and Segments.
Global Artificial Intelligence in Medical Imaging Market of which artificial intelligence in medical imaging is a part of is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 21.48 billion in 2018 to a projected value of USD 264.85 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 36.89% in the forecast period of 2019-2026.
Get Sample Report + All Related Graphs & Charts @https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-artificial-intelligence-in-medical-imaging-market&pm
Key Market Competitors: Global Artificial Intelligence in Medical Imaging Market
Major competitors currently present in the market are BenevolentAI, OrCam, Babylon, Freenome Inc., Clarify Health Solutions, BioXcel Therapeutics, Ada Health GmbH, GNS Healthcare, Zebra Medical Vision Inc., Qventus Inc, IDx Technologies Inc., K Health, Prognos, Medopad Ltd., Viz.ai Inc., Voxel Technology, Renalytix AI plc, Beijing Pushing Technology Co. Ltd., PAIGE, mPulse Mobile, Suki AI Inc., BERG LLC, Zealth Inc., OWKIN INC., and Your.MD.
Global artificial intelligence in medical imaging market is expected to grow with a significant CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018, and the historic year of 2017. This rise in market value can be attributed to better visualization and conclusive results in diagnostic procedure with the application of artificial intelligence in medical imaging.
Competitive Analysis: Global Artificial Intelligence in Medical Imaging Market
Global artificial intelligence in medical imaging market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of artificial intelligence in medical imaging market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Developments in the Market:
- In September 2018, Zealth Inc. (Notable Healthcare), announced Series A funding for the company, expanding the financing capital of the company to USD 19.3 million. With this expansion, the company is expected to drive its products portfolio and expand the market share with its recent product launch of a voice-powered AI wearable device for doctors.
- In September 2017, International Conference on Intelligent Robots & Systems conducted the 30th IROS, 2017 conference discussing the uses and applications of robotics in healthcare, medical imaging and interventions. The conference was conducted in Vancouver, Canada from September 24-28, 2017.
Market Definition: Global Artificial Intelligence in Medical Imaging Market
Medical imaging can be described as the diagnostic procedure that involves the creation of visual aids and image representations of the human body, and involves the monitoring of performance and functioning of the organs of the human body. With the integration of artificial intelligence (AI) in healthcare and medical imaging, there is a change in the way the diagnostics and the entire procedure is carried out. The AI assists the surgeons in carrying out the image capturing process and how to diagnose these images for the conclusion and personalized treatment in respect to every individual and patient. Artificial intelligence mainly consists of two types, robots and machine learning. Machine learning involves the recognition and application of algorithm in computer systems for the rendering of images. Whereas, robots are engaged in the assistance of patients, doctors and operators in the visualization and diagnostic procedures.
Grab Your Report at an Impressive 30% Discount! Please click Here @https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-artificial-intelligence-in-medical-imaging-market&pm
- Increased numbers of diagnostic procedures carried out is expected to drive the market growth
- Ability and achievement of personalized treatment, improved procedures and treatment of the patients are also expected to drive the market growth
- Lack of integration and practical applications of artificial intelligence is expected to restrain the market growth
- High cost and reluctance of adoption of these systems is also expected to restrain the market growth
Segmentation: Global Artificial Intelligence in Medical Imaging Market
- By Offering
- Micro-Processing Unit (MPU)
- Graphics Processing Unit (GPU)
- Field-Programmable Gate Array (FGPA)
- AI Platforms
- Application Program Interface (API)
- Machine Learning Framework
- AI Solutions
- AI Platforms
- Integration Services
- Development Services
- By Technology
- Deep Learning
- Computer Vision
- Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- By Deployment Type
- By Application
- Computed Tomography (CT)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Molecular Imaging
- By Clinical Applications
- By End-User
- Research Laboratories
For More Insights Get Detailed TOC @https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-artificial-intelligence-in-medical-imaging-market&pm
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Current and future of global artificial intelligence in medical imaging market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475