- Looking for the best Roomba for pet hair that’s available at an affordable price? You’ve come to the right place, but you’ll have to hurry or you’ll miss out.
- For one day only, Amazon is offering a big $150 discount on the popular Roomba 891 robot vacuum cleaner, slashing the price to just $299.99 instead of $450.
- If you want a huge upgrade and you’re willing to spend more than twice as much, the Roomba i7+ that empties itself after it cleans has an even bigger $200 discount on Monday.
There are so many robot vacuums out there these days that have unbelievably low prices. What’s more, many of them are rated just as high on Amazon as more expensive Roomba robot vacuum models. Can you really get a robotic vacuum cleaner for half the price of a Roomba? The answer is yes, but there’s a big asterisk. If you’re only cleaning up dust and very light dirt, just about any robot vacuum will do. If it has to tangle with pet hair and other cleanups that are a bit trickier, you’re going to want a Roomba.
As it happens, Amazon is running a fantastic sale right now on the iRobot Roomba 891 Robot Vacuum, a top-rated model that can take care of stubborn pet hair with ease. It also has a very powerful motor that’s still somehow nice and quiet, and it even works with Alexa voice commands. All those features typically cost $450, but Amazon’s special one-day sale slashes the price down to just $299.99. That’s a phenomenal deal!
If you’re willing to pay a bit more, you’ll also find that the $1,000 Roomba i7+ that empties itself when it’s done cleaning is on sale right now with an even bigger $200 discount. If $799.99 is a bit too hefty a price tag for you, the Roomba 891 for just $299.99 is the best deal you’ll find.
Here are some of the important details iRobot mentions on the Amazon product page:
- The Auto-Adjust cleaning head automatically adapts its height to keep the Multi-Surface Brushes in close contact with different floor surfaces, effectively cleaning carpets and hard floors.
- AeroForce 3-Stage Cleaning System uses Tangle-free Multi-Surface Brushes and Power-Lifting Suction with 5x the air power* to pull in embedded dirt, debris, and pet hair from wherever it hides.
- Using a full suite of smart sensors, the Roomba robot vacuum makes more than 60 decisions per second to adapt to your home and help thoroughly clean your floors. Cliff detect sensors avoid stairs and other drop-offs.
- The Edge-Sweeping Brush is specially designed at a 27-degree angle to sweep debris away from edges and corners.
- Advanced Dirt Detect sensors recognize concentrated areas of dirt, like in high-traffic zones of your home, and provide additional cleaning in those spots.
- Clean and schedule anytime, from anywhere with the iRobot Home App. Access tips, tricks, and support, turn on push notifications to receive real-time updates on cleaning jobs, and more – all from your smartphone.
- All Wi‐Fi connected Roomba vacuuming robots are compatible on devices with Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant. Simply ask Alexa or the Google Assistant to start, stop, or dock your robot.
- Tangle-free Dual Multi-Surface brushes handle pet hair with ease, reducing hair tangles and brush maintenance. The high-efficiency filter captures all allergens, pollen, and particles as small as 10 microns.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.