Here we will share with you all the latest versions of SPD Flash Tool or Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool. Spreadtrum processors manufactured for Android devices offers a low-cost budget with LTE support. The Cortex CPU along with ARM Mali GPU offers quite good performance and battery life as compared to the price range. If you’re also using any of the entry-level low budget Android device which is powered by Spreadtrum processor, this article is for you. Currently, the SPD Flash Tool R17.0.0001 version is the latest one which we have provided in the download section. We have also shared all the version of Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool download links for you.
Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool also developed for the Spreadtrum powered Android devices to flash Stock ROMs easily. Apart from it, users can also upgrade or downgrade the Stock Firmware on the Spreadtrum-powered devices. The latest version of SPD Upgrade Tool is R17.0.0001 and you can easily download the file from below on your PC.
SPD Upgrade Tool: Overview
The SPD Upgrade Tool is used for flashing PAC/PAC5 Stock ROM files on Spreadtrum chipset running Android smartphones. This is quite similar to the Mi Flash Tool for Xiaomi devices and Samsung Odin Tool for Samsung devices. All of them performs almost the same task but they’re limited and optimized for particular devices.
The older versions of the SPD Upgrade Tool have few bugs and may have stability issues with the latest devices. While the latest SPD upgrade tool comes with the fixes and improvements to work much better than the older versions. The tool user interface is so simple and easy to use.
Sometimes users get confused with the SP flash tool and SPD flash tool. It’s worth mentioning that the SP Flash Tool is meant for MediaTek chipset powered devices. While the SPD Flash Tool is meant for Spreadtrum chipset powered devices.
Now, let’s take a look at the features of this tool.
Features of Spreadtrum Flash Tool (SPD Upgrade Tool)
- Flash PAC Firmware: Flash PAC ROM via SPD Upgrade Tool.
- P5C ROM Flash: This tool also supports P5C ROMs. So, you can use P5C firmware or Stock Firmware to upgrade or downgrade your phone via the Spreadtrum flash tool.
- Flash Recovery: In order to flash any Custom Recovery or Stock Recovery, you can use the SPD Upgrade tool. It’s recommended to check the proper Custom Recovery file for your Spreradtrum powered Android device which should be in .img format.
- Flash Custom ROMs, Mods, Root: You can always flash any Custom ROMs, Kernel, Xposed modules, Root, Mods, etc on your Spreadtrum device via SPD Flash Tool.
- Memory Test: You can check the RAM and Internal Memory status of your smartphone.
- Easy Interface: The tool does come with a very simple but compact user interface. Even a new user won’t find any difficulties to use it.
- Format and Hard Reset: The tool can be used to Factory Reset your Spreadtrum chipset running smartphones easily if you don’t know to hard reset the phone. Some times, users find useful to reset their devices via software.
Download Latest SPD Flash Tool R17.0.0001 – All Version [Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool]
|SPD Flash Tool [All Versions]||Download Link|
|SpreadTrum Upgrade Tool R2.9.9001||Download|
|SpreadTrum Upgrade Tool R2.9.9005||Download|
|SPD Upgrade Tool R2.9.9008||Download|
|SPD Upgrade Tool R2.9.9009||Download|
|SpreadTrum Upgrade Tool R2.9.9015||Download|
|SpreadTrum Upgrade Tool R3.0.0001||Download|
|SPD Flash Tool R4.0.0001||Download|
|SpreadTrum Upgrade Tool R17.0.0001 (Latest)||Download|
Steps to Install Stock ROM using SPD Upgrade Tool
Android is an open-source platform based on Linux which is always customizable and easy to use for any advanced user or developers. Flashing Custom ROMs or kernel or mod files on an Android device becomes easier than ever. There are plenty of tools which offers an easier and better flashing experience. But when it comes to Spreadtrum devices, Sreadtrum Flash Tool is necessary.
Here we have also mentioned the full guide link to install the Stock Firmware via SPD Upgrade Tool. Check it out.