Google is delivering the full Dark Mode to all of its stock apps. After featuring the dark mode into Google Phone, Messages, Calendar, YouTube, it’s time for the Play Store app. However, if you’re using the Android 10 version on your device then enabling the Dark Mode will do the rest. Some apps like Messages and YouTube have the dedicated dark mode toggle in the settings menu. However, the Google Play Store app doesn’t have any night theme option. But you can manually do it on your Android device by installing the Play Store APK file. Download Google Play Store APK (Dark Mode) from below.
After launching the Android 10 OS version officially, Google has rolled out the software update to its Pixel devices. Meanwhile, the rest of the smartphone OEMs are trying to deliver Android 10 updates to its devices via batches. The System-Wide Dark Mode or Dark Theme is one of the most popular and highly anticipated features in Android 10. If you’re already using the Android 10 version on your Android smartphone, then simply enable the dark mode from the device Settings.
Additionally, you may have to force enable dark mode in all compatible apps from Developer options as well. This will forcefully enable and override the dark mode over light mode automatically. The dark mode offers improved battery life and reduced eye-strain in lowlight conditions.
Download Google Play Store APK (Dark Mode)
The new version of Google Play Store v16.9.10 is now available for download with an updated dark mode option. Download from below.
Google Play Store v16.9.10 APK – APKMirror
Steps to enable Dark Mode on Google Play Store App
- First of all, check the Google Play Store app version on your device whether it’s on the latest version or not.
- Open Google Play Store > go to Settings > scroll down at the end and tap on the “Play Store Version” option.
- If not, then update and install the latest version.
- If the app version is 16.9.10 or above, then simply force stop the app and restart it.
- Otherwise, if you’re not getting the option, then download the latest Play Store v16.9.10 APK from the above link.
- Install and open the app.
- Force Stop the app for once. (go to Settings > Apps > Show system apps > Play Store > Google Force Stop.
- Enable Dark Mode or Night Mode on your Android device.
- Launch the Play Store app again.
That’s it. We hope this guide is helpful to you. Comment down below for any queries.