Samsung is leading the smartphone industry with its new and innovative Android phones and features. Just now, the manufacturer released the stunning Galaxy S10 series phones with Infinity-O display (a single punch hole camera cutout at the front). Prior to that, Samsung introduced its popular One UI firmware based on Android 9 Pie with stunning features. The manufacturer later brought support for Good Lock 2019 for One UI. Here we have the support for installing any font on all your Samsung Galaxy devices running Android 9 Pie or earlier.
Samsung is where users turn their heads for advanced customization without rooting their Android devices. This includes the theme engine (with Galaxy Themes app), Good Lock – for customizing system features, Icons support, fonts support, video or live lockscreen, Always On Display, and much more. You can now install fonts like Google Product Sans, Apple Emoji iOS 12, Samsung Fonts, Mac fonts, Android P fonts, and almost any font available across the web with a
Here in this tutorial we will show you the latest tutorial on how to install any font on your Samsung Galaxy devices running Android 9 Pie (One UI) or earlier. This tutorial works on all the Samsung phones like Galaxy S10e/S10/S10+, Note 9, Galaxy S9/S9+, Note 8, Galaxy S8/S8+, and more running stock OneUI firmware. You only need to connect your phone to Windows PC once and rest will be all. Later you can change fonts as many times as you wish.
How to Install Fonts on Samsung Galaxy devices?
Note: For users still running Android 8.0 or 8.1 Oreo can use our previous tutorial. You will also see some exciting information there. This tutorial is specific to devices running Android 9 Pie or OneUI.
Thanks to developers Wings, we now have a free and simple way to install any font on your device using their developed app. All you need is their Wings font APK file (link below), and their Wings Installer EXE file on your Windows PC.
The Wings app comes with several fonts in-built. However, you can download almost any font from the internet and grab Truetype font format (
.ttf). For instance, here we are applying our favorite Product Sans font in this tutorial. Follow the same steps if you want it. All you need is your favorite font file in.
- First enable USB debugging from Developer Options.
- Also, install ADB and Fastboot binaries on your Windows PC.
- Download the Wings app from Gdrive here or Box mirror. Or you can join Wing’s Telegram group and grab the latest one there.
- Note: Download APK onto PC and transfer it to phone storage and then install it. Otherwise you may get a parsing error.
- Install the Wings font manager APK as normal app. Grant proper permissions.
- Launch the app and it will tell you to install the theme. Follow the on-screen instructions.
- You will need to connect your phone to PC.
- Transfer the Wings Fonts Theme Installer EXE from phone storage to PC inside the folder where you have setup ADB and Fastboot binaries. You can also download it Gdrive here or Box mirror.
- Keep your device connected to PC and run the Wings Fonts Theme Installer EXE file. Make sure you have placed it alongside the Google ADB and Fastboot binaries files.
- Launch the Fonts installer exe and click on the install theme option from the .
- This will install a theme in the Galaxy Theme Store of your phone.
- Now, go to Galaxy Theme store > apply the Wings theme. Use the option ‘try it out’.
- Once applied, launch the Wings Fonts manager from app drawer.
- Download and install any font from there. We used Google fonts > Product Sans regular.
- It will generate an APK and install the font app.
- Reboot your phone once.
- Later, go to settings > search for fonts > select Fonts and Styles.
- Apply the font your just downloaded.
Download Unlimited Fonts for Samsung Galaxy devices
The internet has plethora of fonts collection. A simple Google search should get you started. However, for convenience, we are listing some font repositories for ease.