- Europe’s Covid fight takes a turn for the worse
- Police disperse drinkers protesting against tier 2 rules in London
- US records highest daily coronavirus case total since July
- US coronavirus cases surge in most states
- See all our coronavirus coverage
Trump has just said, falsely, that the pandemic is “rounding the turn. We’re rounding the turn, vaccine or not.”
In fact, only two US states, Vermont and Missouri, have reported falls in the average number of reported coronavirus cases over the past week. The outbreak is surging nearly everywhere else.
Trump is now listing the names of companies working on coronavirus vaccines.
“Johnson & Johnson, Pfizer,” great companies, he says.
Trump says Regeneron made him feel like “Superman” after one hour. You’d think he would be embarrassed given this, but no: pic.twitter.com/SgHBFj01k6