We have all been there when our iPhone/iPad refuses to boot up and keep showing the big fat Apple logo on the screen. It had become a thing of the past when iPhones never used to glitch. But with so many software and app updates rolling out almost every day, it is hard for a smartphone to cope up, and some glitches here and there are very much acceptable.
But when you are in a situation where your iPhone’s stuck on Apple Logo, Recovery mode, Boot loop, or won’t turn on altogether, that’s where the problem is. Now you are left with options like to take your iPhone to the Apple store or try restoring your device using iTunes. Why go through all the hassle? When you can fix all your iOS/iPadOS problems at home. Here’s iMyFone Fixppo, the one-stop solution to all your iOS/iPadOS/tvOS problems.
iMyFone Fixppo iOS repair tool is the best in class iOS/iPadOS/tvOS system recovery repair tool. Here’s a list of all the iOS/iPadOS/tvOS problems that iMyFone Fixppo fixes:
- iPhone Stuck in Recovery Mode
- iPhone Frozen
- iPhone Restore Failure
- iPhone Update Failure
- Apple TV Issues
- And Other iPadOS/iOS Issues
You can fix all these issues using iMyFone Fixppo iOS repair tool at home without going to an Apple store or becoming a technical specialist yourself. The app uses 2-types of exclusive technologies to prevent any data loss during the fixing process. The app comes with other features as well like:
- Enter/Exit Recovery Mode: Using iMyFone Fixppo, you can enter/exit the Recovery mode in just one-click. Entering the recovery mode lets you update the OS to a newer version or restore your device from a backup. Your data will all be safe and secure while entering/exiting the recovery mode.
- Fix iTunes Errors: Error 9, 4005, 4013, or 4014 are the most common errors you get while using iTunes to restore/update your iPhone. iMyFone Fixppo is the best option if you are getting any errors using iTunes to update/reinstate your device.
- Downgrade iOS: Sometimes, we accidentally update to a newer iOS version, which makes our device slow/laggy, and now there is no option to go back. iMyFone Fixppo enables you to downgrade your iOS to the previous version. The best part is you don’t have to jailbreak your device to downgrade iOS.
- Advanced Mode: iMyFone Fixppo fixes system issues of iPhone/iPad/iPod touch/Apple TV as well using the Advanced Mode. Do keep in mind to keep a backup of your device, as Advanced Mode will erase all the data.
We already talked about how useful iMyFone Fixppo is. But without showing you the results, these are just mere words. So what fixes come to your mind when your iPhone is Stuck on Apple Logo? The most common one is to force-restart your iPhone. The other option is to restore your device using iTunes, but this will factory reset your device, and if you do not have a backup to restore from, this will lead to data loss. You can even try DFU Mode to fix the Apple logo stuck. But what if none of them works? Here’s a quick guide on How to fix iPhone stuck on the Apple logo without restoring using iMyFone Fixppo:
- Download and Install iMyFone Fixppo on your computer.
- Launch the app and select “Standard Mode.”
- Now connect your iPhone to your computer via USB.
- If your device is not detected, follow the onscreen instructions to enter Recovery mode/DFU mode.
- Now the app will prompt you to download the firmware for your device. You can decide which version of the firmware to download.
- After the download is complete, click on the Start button, and the app will analyze the firmware info and start to repair your Apple logo issue.
And that’s how easy it is to repair your iPhone stuck on the Apple logo without restoring using iMyFone Fixppo. To fix system problems on your iPhone you can use the Advanced mode. You can even install ISPW files without iTunes using the app.
iMyFone Fixppo is available for both Mac and Windows. It supports all iOS versions, including the latest iOS 14 with all iPhones, including the newest iPhone 12 models. It also supports iPad, iPad Air/Mini/Pro, iPod Touch 1/2/3/4/5/6/7, and Apple TV. And the cherry on top, you don’t need to have a high-end PC to run iMyFone Fixppo. All you need is a PC with a 1GHz CPU, 256MB RAM, and 200MB of storage on the drive running Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP or Mac OSX 10.9 or later.
The app has a free trial version, but the free version comes with limited functionality. You can only Enter/Exit Recovery Mode using the free version. But in case you need all the other features like Bypass iTunes Errors, Downgrade iOS, and Advanced Mode, you need to buy a license. With monthly plans, starting from as low as $29.95 with free customer support and free lifetime updates. And in case you are not satisfied with your purchase, there is a free 30-day money-back guarantee on all plans.
If you are looking for a professional iOS repair tool in the market, hands down, iMyFone Fixppo is the best choice out there. The app is simple to use; you will not have to read any guides to use it. It also provides you a very secure experience to prevent any data loss/leak. The app helps you fix all your iOS problems in just a few clicks; that’s the primary selling point of iMyFone Fixppo. So, Next time you encounter any issues with your iPhone. Just plug in your device, launch the app, and fix the problem in a few clicks. You are a few clicks away from getting back a conventional iPhone/iPad/iPod touch/Apple TV experience. Check out the iMyFone Fixppo iOS Repair Tool Here.