Technavio offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current global market scenario and the overall market environment.
Download Free Sample Report
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Alphabet Inc., CognitiveScale, Intel Corp., International Business Machines Corp., Microsoft Corp., Nuance Communications Inc., NVIDIA Corp., Oracle Corp., Tesla Inc., and Wipro Ltd. are some of the major market participants. Although the need for the prevention of fraud and malicious attacks will offer immense growth opportunities, to leverage the current opportunities, market vendors must strengthen their foothold in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Artificial Intelligence (AI) Market 2021-2025: Segmentation
Artificial Intelligence (AI) Market is segmented as below:
- North America
- South America
Buy our market report now to gain access to detailed analysis on the artificial intelligence (ai) market: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR70513
Artificial Intelligence (AI) Market 2021-2025: Vendor Analysis and Scope
Some of the major vendors of the artificial intelligence (AI) market in the technology hardware, storage & peripherals industry include Alphabet Inc., CognitiveScale, Intel Corp., International Business Machines Corp., Microsoft Corp., Nuance Communications Inc., NVIDIA Corp., Oracle Corp., Tesla Inc., and Wipro Ltd. To help businesses improve their market position, Technavio’s report provides a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the market.
The report also covers the following areas:
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) Market size
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) Market trends
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) Market industry analysis
The artificial intelligence (AI) market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate. The rise in cloud-based AI services will offer immense growth opportunities. However, the shortage of AI experts will hamper the market growth.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Technavio’s SUBSCRIPTION platform
Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research report on the artificial intelligence (AI) market is designed to provide entry support, customer profile & M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Related Reports on Information Technology Include:
Global Artificial Intelligence-as-a-Service Market – Global artificial intelligence-as-a-service market is segmented by end-user (retail and healthcare, BFSI, telecommunication, government and defense, and others) and geography (North America, APAC, Europe, MEA, and South America).
Download Exclusive Free Sample Report
Global Artificial Intelligence Chips Market – Global artificial intelligence chips market is segmented by product (ASICs, GPUs, CPUs, and FPGAs) and geography (North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and MEA).
Download Exclusive Free Sample Report
Artificial Intelligence (AI) Market 2021-2025: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will assist artificial intelligence (AI) market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the artificial intelligence (AI) market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the artificial intelligence (AI) market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of artificial intelligence (AI) market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 – 2025
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by End-user
- Retail – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Banking – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Manufacturing – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Healthcare – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Others – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by End-user
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Alphabet Inc.
- Intel Corp.
- International Business Machines Corp.
- Microsoft Corp.
- Nuance Communications Inc.
- NVIDIA Corp.
- Oracle Corp.
- Tesla Inc.
- Wipro Ltd.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
Email: [email protected]