Smartphones manufactured by various technology companies, such as: Samsung, Nokia, Motorola, Sony, etc., have an operating system Android, a software for mobile devices developed by Google and is currently in its twelfth edition. If your cell phone is compatible and can be updated to Android 12, then this time we will teach you a simple trick to minimize or “minimize” your smartphone screen.
some devices Android They are designed with giant screens exceeding 5 inches, as with the recent Xiaomi 11T Pro or Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2, however, this can be a nuisance for most users, for example, when they fiddle with the phone with one hand and want to move the notification bar, it will be A little complicated for them the size of a mobile phone.
Luckily, Android 12 It hides among its settings a tool that allows you to reduce the screen of your cell phone to the size of your hand. It will not be necessary to download additional applications, since it is a native function of the above-mentioned Android OS.
How to reduce mobile screen size with ANDROID 12
- First, enter “Settings” or “Configuration” AndroidYou’ll find it accompanied by a cogwheel or gear icon.
- Several sections will be displayed, click on the section called “System”.
- Then tap on the “Gestures” section.
- Here scroll down until you find the option “One-handed mode”, touch it and activate the switch that appears, it will be turned off by default.
- Under One-handed Mode, there will be another section called Scroll down to, select Move screen to make it handy.
- Exit settings and go to the home screen of your device Android.
- Finally, tap on an empty space and scroll down your cell phone screen and you will see that your hand size will be reduced or adjusted automatically.
How to format an Android phone
- Enter the “Settings” of the mobile phone.
- Now, find and click on the “System” section.
- A new window will open with several options, click “Recovery Options”.
- Then click “Return to factory state (Delete all)”.
- here Android It will inform you that your registered Google accounts, settings, apps, data, photos, videos, files, etc. will be deleted.
- At the bottom there will be a blue button that says: “Delete all data”, tap on it.
- Finally, a confirmation notification will appear informing you that you will not be able to undo this action, if you agree, click on “Delete all data”.
- Ready, it remains to be hopeful Android Return the phone to its factory setting. When the restart is done, it will likely take some time.
Are you bored in your spare time? Don’t know what to do apart from browsing social networks? Well, we recommend you to try the best games Android The most downloaded of the week, you can find out by clicking here And follow the steps in the note to install it on your device.